top of page
- Thu, 11 MayThe Royal Society, London11 May, 09:00 – 17:45The Royal Society, London , 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AG, UKJoin us in celebrating 20 years of valuable insights and groundbreaking research from the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing. The conference will celebrate 20 years of ELSA, with 10 waves of data collection and two special waves collected during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
- Wed, 10 MayMary Ward House, London10 May, 09:00 – 17:00Mary Ward House, London, Tavistock Pl, London WC1H 9SN, UKAn opportunity to learn more about the tools, resources, and advanced features available in ELSA. Through a series of key presentations, expert clinics, and hands-on workshops, attendees will gain insights and practical guidance on conducting high-quality analyses on later life using ELSA.
- Tue, 29 NovWebinarThe experiences of people with dementia & cognitive impairment during the COVID-19 pandemic in England29 Nov 2022, 11:00 – 12:00Webinar
- Tue, 10 NovOnline event10 Nov 2020, 09:30 – 13 Nov 2020, 17:00Online eventThis four-day online course is designed to give participants a good understanding of a range of techniques for longitudinal data analysis. It will use a mixture of theoretical sessions and practical sessions (using STATA) to illustrate concepts.
- Thu, 07 NovUniversity College London07 Nov 2019, 09:00 – 08 Nov 2019, 17:00University College London, Gower St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 6BT
- Wed, 06 NovUniversity College London - Jeffrey Hall06 Nov 2019, 13:45 – 15:45University College London - Jeffrey Hall, Level 1, 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL, UKCome along to University College London (UCL) as part of the ESRC Festival of Social Science to discover how what we think and feel affects our health. Meet the academics, play some mind-body bingo and hear more about our exciting research looking at the links between mental and physical health.
- Wed, 06 NovFriends HouseInternational Symposium on Biopsychosocial Determinants of Dementia: Perspectives from the UK and Japan06 Nov 2019, 09:00 – 18:00Friends House, 173-177 Euston Rd, London NW1 2BJ
- Mon, 13 MayUniversity College London13 May 2019, 09:00 – 14 May 2019, 17:00University College London, University College London, Gower St, Kings Cross, London WC1E 6BT, UKThis two-day course run by the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at UCL aims to provide a good understanding of a range of techniques for longitudinal data analysis and hands on experience of the analysis of longitudinal studies.
bottom of page