- Tue, 10 NovOnline eventThis four-day online course is designed to give participants a good understanding of a range of techniques for longitudinal data analysis. It will use a mixture of theoretical sessions and practical sessions (using STATA) to illustrate concepts.
- Thu, 07 NovUniversity College London
- Wed, 06 NovUniversity College London - Jeffrey HallCome along to University College London (UCL) as part of the ESRC Festival of Social Science to discover how what we think and feel affects our health. Meet the academics, play some mind-body bingo and hear more about our exciting research looking at the links between mental and physical health.
- Wed, 06 NovFriends HouseInternational Symposium on Biopsychosocial Determinants of Dementia: Perspectives from the UK and Japan
- Mon, 13 MayUniversity College LondonThis two-day course run by the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at UCL aims to provide a good understanding of a range of techniques for longitudinal data analysis and hands on experience of the analysis of longitudinal studies.